Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ollie and my books

I officially decided to name the forming octopus Oliver, or Ollie for short!  So far, his body is sewn and stuffed along with 4 of his 8 legs.  My dad thinks that perhaps I should just make a quadrapod, but I think all 8 legs would be more sufficient.  ;)   Pics of Ollie in progress will hopefully be up tomorrow.

I also officially decided to read The Seventh Station by Ralph McInerny as my fiction for the week and Clean House Clean Planet by Karen Logan as my non-fiction.  I got into Ralph McInerny's Father Dowling mysteries over the weekend while at my boyfriend's.  He recommended the books to me and let me borrow his, and I devoured the first book in a couple days.  My wonderful boyfriend also got me the second book for Christmas, which I had been desperately wanting for a while and I can't wait to read it and put some clean healthy cleaning supplies to use!

Until tomorrow, then!

No comments:

Post a Comment